Sunday, January 28, 2007

bread & pizzas

in late november:
from left to right,
Ana, my wife Analila and cousin Natalia,
aren’t we happy? celebrating Analila’s birthday and having an aperitif at “Adobe Guadalupe” with Mr. Miller one of the 10 best wineries in the valley,
and, of course,el chef was cooking for our first party at my place: “casa de barro” rancho El Mogorcito my grandsons Sean and Cedric, daughter Laurence and son-in-law, Brad from England, visiting me and enjoying making real pizzas
















the proofing cabinet is indispensable for raising the bread without drying






finely the crusty whole grain bread will come out just right

I use only my natural levin to raise my tasty bread as well as for my gourmet pizza
































every Wednesday, it is time for me to deliver two dozen pizzas to my cousin, Natalia’s farmer’s market

No comments: